Placing an order on our website is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- Choose the products you want to purchase
You can browse by gender or category by using the menus on the top of the page. To find out more about a product, click on its image or name and you will be taken to a page with more detailed product information.
- Add products to your Shopping Bag
Once you have selected an item, and you have selected size and quantity, click the “Add to Cart” button on the right side of the product detail page. Remember, you can view the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking the Shopping Cart icon at the top of every page of our sites.
- Proceed to Check Out
When you're ready to complete your order, be sure to review all of the items that are in your shopping bag. You can add, change or delete items until you are completely satisfied with your order. Once you have selected all the items that you would like to purchase, click on the "CHECK OUT" button.
You can checkout as a guest, register or if you are already registered use the Login option to proceed to the Billing, shipping and payment information steps.
- Enter shipping and billing information
In this step you will enter the shipping and billing addresses. Note that your billing address is the address linked to your Credit/Debit card, and so it must be entered exactly as it appears on your bank statement.
You can enter a different shipping address if you’d like your product(s) to arrive at a different location to your billing (bank statement) address. When you’ve finished entering this information in these steps, please click on the “Continue” button.
- Shipping Method
In this step, your shipping costs will be added to the overall bill. Orders above 50 euro/45 GBP are free. However, these costs apply to orders below this amount: Currency Cost
Austria EUR 5,50
Belgium EUR 5,50
Germany EUR 5,50
Ireland EUR 5,50
Netherlands EUR 5,50
United Kingdom GBP 4,00
Other EU countries EUR 7,50
- Enter payment information
Select your method of payment and payment information from the options available. Be sure to review all information on this screen before clicking the “PLACE ORDER” button. You can make any necessary changes to your shopping bag, shipping, billing, and payment information by using the “CHANGE ORDER” option. Please review your order details in the Order Review step and confirm the order by pressing the “PLACE ORDER” button.
- Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are the kinds of e-mails you might receive:
• Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
• Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped.
• Important notice about your order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of order.
Note: K•Swiss explicitly reserves the right not to accept your order and to cancel the Purchase.
- Order Tracking
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your www.kswiss.com orders. When you click on Order Tracking, you will be prompted to log in with your order number AND your e-mail address. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current order or past orders. After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed.
- Getting Help
We understand that some consumers may have questions in the process of navigating the website and or entering their order. Should you need help, please feel free to contact your local customer service center at one of the locations listed on the Contact Us page.
- Canceling your order
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are: - Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request. If your order is cancelled, you will receive a notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
- Customer Order Cancellation
Should you choose to cancel your order before it ships, please contact Customer Service who will cancel your order for you.
Please be sure to have your unique reference number stated in your order confirmation at hand to make this process easier for you.